Komfort Workspace Partitions
Komfort Workspace offer a wide variety of partitions to suit every use. Our experts can prepare full cad drawings along with FREE on site visit to discuss specifications. (contact us)
Komfire 100+ range offers a full 60 minute fire rating including doors.
All metal framework available in any RAL colour of your choice, silver and grey as standard.
Polar single and double glazed will give you the elegant finsih you require, available with fire rating.
Full range of vinyls wall finsih available on request.
Integral blinds available with most ranges.
Our team of experienced fitters will deliver and install everything from start to finish. (includes free on site manager)
Delivery Times: 4-8 Weeks from Order (Range Dependant)
Prices: Please contact us to discuss
Komfort is the UK's market leader in the design and manufacture of commercial glazed and solid partitioning, laminate, timber and veneered doors, movable walls and storagewall. With 13 partitioning systems in our range along with movable walls, sliding partitions, demountable partitions, timber, veneered and laminate doors, glass doors, ceilings, blinds and graphics we can accommodate any style from contemporary to traditional. Our partitions also achieve outstanding fire, acoustic and structural performance through stringent testing. This guarantees the safest and widest product offering in the UK's Commercial Interiors Sector and means our office partitions conform to building regulation requirements, most suited to your office fitout or refurb.
To maintain our position as market leader, Komfort offer specialist expertise in the following areas:
- When it comes to structural strength, fire and sound performance, Komfort operates an uncompromising programme of product testing to ensure peace of mind. Our glazed and solid, fire and non fire rated partitioning and doors are independently tested at authorised laboratories in accordance with the relevant British Standard.
- Specialist technical expertise based on long term product research and development and an unrivalled understanding of the needs of the contractor and end user gained from supplying complex and large projects
- Experienced in nationwide supply chain agreements, offering logistics expertise and scaled with dedicated project management that monitors manufacturing deadlines and schedules from order, through to production and delivery
- Investment in specialist distribution to offer the widest selection of products, stocked in depth an delivered in consolidated loads, reducing disruption and minimising environmental impact.
- Extensive on going investment in tooling and manufacturing facilities to deliver cost effective, high quality products and continual improvements to service
- Full accreditation to BS EN ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Full IFC certification for FD30 and FD60 30 and 60 minute fire rated doors and door kits
- FSC certification
- Achilles Building Confidence Accreditation